Blue Heron Cruises works with Parks Canada to take campers to Flowerpot Island.
- Only Jet Boats transport campers with their gear.
- Campers are permitted to bring a reasonable amount of luggage aboard the Jet Boats. Excess luggage may be subject to an additional charge and will be determined on a case by case basis at the absolute discretion of Blue Heron Company staff.
- We do not transport campers to Flowerpot Island after the Monday of Labour Day Weekend.
- All campers must purchase their tickets over the phone or in person at our ticket office.
- A valid Parks Canada camping permit must be presented to our sales staff and / or boat crew. No cruise tickets will be provided without presentation of a valid camping permit.
- The National Park visitor fee and camping permit fee are NOT included in the Blue Heron Company ticket price.
- While delays in the scheduled pick-up time are rare, campers need to be prepared with sufficient food and water in the event of cancelled sailings due to poor weather conditions.
- If, due to low water levels and / or unfavourable wind conditions, passengers are not dropped at the main dock at Beachy Cove, they may be dropped at a portable dock at another location on Flowerpot Island. The portable dock locations vary. These drop-off locations may be rocky and / or uneven. These alternative drop-off locations are NOT adjacent to the camping area.
- Canoes and kayaks are not permitted on the Jet Boats.
- We reserve the right to cancel at any time.